10 Best iOS Apps for Business in 2020
Mobile apps are no longer used only for entertainment and fun, many entrepreneurs and businessmen are using mobile apps to run businesses more smartly.
Many iOS mobile apps are being used by entrepreneurs to handle tasks, manage customers, make transactions, and automate business routines.
Without wasting a single minute, let’s check out 10 popular business iOS apps that will save you some time and increase your efficiency.
Best for: Time tracking
Due remembers all the things that you need so you don’t have to. It can be used as a timer so that you can say goodbye to your clock and use your time judiciously.
- Lets you set due dates and postpone reminders
- Powerful recurring reminders
- Works offline and completely private
Best for: Creating stunning presentations
Entrepreneurs have to make presentations and even make sure that these presentations sweep clients off their feet. That’s when Keynote comes to the picture enabling you to present your ideas beautifully.
- Add charts, edit photos and incorporate cinematic effects
- 30 eye-catching themes
- Make animated graphs, tables or add multimedia files
Best for: Email management
Spark is intuitive, collaborative, and offers the best email experience to its users. It works well for everyone whether you’re a CEO or student, acting as one place to access, filter, and categorize your emails.
- Modern design and collaborative approach
- Schedule messages to be sent later
- Supports Dropbox, Box, and iCloud Drive
Best for: File management
Dropbox is one of the best apps to store all types of documents, folders, images, and other important files. Dropbox is super helpful to stay organized and collaborate with others.
- Create, collaborate, and share documents from one central place
- Comes with a document scanner to turn receipts, documents, and notes into PDFs
- Automatically syncs with your laptop and iPad
- Works offline as well
Best for: Project management and task creation
Wrike is the most preferred choice of project management apps used for planning and project handling by both small and large firms. It comes packed with many useful features to enable better communication and collaboration.
- Organized file management
- Fast time tracking
- Efficient task management
Best for: Contact management
Earlier known as Full Contact, Contact+ is a cloud-based address book that keeps all your contacts safe in one place for free.
- Integrates contacts from multiple channels
- Organizes them with tags and note attachment is also available
- Syncs your contacts across various devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices)
- Supports spam block
Best for: Note-taking and capturing ideas
Evernote is one of the favorite apps among iOS users to take notes on their Apple devices. From creating agendas to writing memos, and crafting presentations, you can do it all with the all-new Evernote.
- Write, collect, and capture ideas anywhere
- Supports various formats such as text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, etc
- Annotate documents with comments
- Automatic syncing across any computer, phone, or tablet
Best for: Schedule and event management
Calendar 5 is the kind of iOS app that helps you to plan and schedule your events smartly. You can also keep track of all the important things without breaking a sweat.
- Access everything at one place with a single tap
- Easily connected to Apple iCal, Google Calendar, Exchange, Yahoo, Facebook, Outlook and AOL
- Invite others to collaborate
- Works offline as well
Best for: Money management
Splash Money is the best iOS app to manage your finances anytime and anywhere. It gives you a glance at how much money you have in your bank account and even your credit card balance.
- Effective budget planning and expense management
- Track and analyze spending with reports and charts
- Secure password protection
- Scheduled transactions with reminders
Best for: Password protection
1Password remembers all your passwords in one place. Say goodbye to the hassle of remembering everything and use the 1Password iOS app to never lose track of important account and credentials.
- Two-factor authentication for an extra layer of protection
- 365-day item history to restore deleted passwords
- Travel Mode to safely cross borders
- Friendly 24/7 email support
Have an iOS app idea for your business? Appkineticsllc is a leading mobile app development company experienced in building both Android and iOS mobile apps. Discover the digital possibilities for your brand with our comprehensive services with us!